Chafurdando no Inglês - 4


Isto é uma senda que não tem fim...ao que parece.


Hoje vou apenas referir-me a palavras homófonas.

Check this out:


Hill (monte) ill (doente)

Hungry (esfomeado) angry (zangado)

Sheep (ovelha) ship (barco)

Sheet (folha) Shit (porra :P)



On the phone:

-Do you want a sheep?
-Why, in the name of santa Engrácia, do I want a ship?
- Because you may need when you go, alone, up the Hill?
- A ship?
- Yes.
- Are you mad?
- Wait a minute, don't be like this!
- Like what?
- Angry all the time!
- I am not hungry right now!
- Yes you are!
- No, I am not! All I need is that you hang up and...shit!
- You need a sheet?
- What? what's wrong with you today? Are you ill?
-Oh dear! Isn't you who are going to the hill? Shit!
- Exactly ...

2 comentários:

  1. I tried to produce a yellow grin, but instead it came out green!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'd light up like the sun,
    if only she'd given me a son.
    As I bent over my saw, I saw it was no sin,
    no worse than I had seen!
    So I kept cutting wood,
    for someone else's crib,
    the same way I would
    if it were for my own kid.

    :)

    ResponderEliminar