A letter to Zynga - Farmville

Dear Sirs

When you read this " ask for help" please give me an answer that it isn't in the FAQ because I read all that and I think anything of those answerers could help me for what I am about to expose here, in this letter.

First of all, I must say that Crime don't pays. You must know that and I knew that also...and even so I let myself go with the flow...I mean I choose the easy way of getting my fuel vehicles 3x3 because the other way was too expensive for me. So...yes... I have them all and now, i must confess, I am kind of addicted in Mafia Wars.

Since last Friday night that I am having several problems with my Farm. I see all your messages which say that you are solving the issues and I waited...I patiently waited (well, not quite, I have no more fingernails or much hair) ...till today.

My problems are mostly the following:

1 -Message. "Out of Sync" - I don't even know what to say about that...appears all the time...even when I open the farm...the first message I read is that some helped with the chickens the second one is that I am "out of sync". If I want to replace a hale that is up to down i am out of sync"...if I harvest 18 squares I am "out of sync"...If i tried to calm down all my bulls...well...Out of sync.

2- Message: "Saving your Farm please do not close your browser" - In this one I wait and I wait but it's no use...that message stays in my computer eternities (by this time all that i had left in my body was the fingernails...of my feet...and those are gone too). I always have to refresh the page as I do when I have Out of sync.

3- When I accept a neighbor it goes immediately to the farm, as always did, but now opens it with cultures that I harvest before. Then I refresh by my own initiative (I didn't want to wait for the "out of sync" message) and it appears as I had left. (Do you know how near I was from a heart attack? the nails were all gone, the hair too...so...I start with my eyebrows)

4-Neighbors. I am having two requests of neighborhood for each person. Although I accept the two, some days later, there are some people that told me, by chat, that I am mean and cried out loud (by chat) because they want to be my neighbors. All I could do is verify if they are mine but...unfortunately...my recent neighbors are all blank with no name and no picture...all blank as ghosts...oh dear...Did I kill them in my moves in Mafia? And now they are haunting me???

5- Gifts. I lost 10 or 15 % of my gifts... especially if the gift was the "collecting" and I choose th XP one.

I know now that I am a bad (and hairless) girl and I wonder if all that issues that I have in my Farm aren't a payback of some others gangs of Mafia or maybe the police...or in the worst case scenario the ghosts of that people that laid down with the corpses of the my precious cows...

It's hard to be an honest farmer when all that gold is around us and when the only virtual family I have is the Mafia...

Please Help me solving this problems and maybe I could give you a valuable tip for something that you need too, in exchange. ;)


My best regards.


Kruella Marina

0 Comentários:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Enviar um comentário